Entering the dusky twilight period and wishing it will end soon
A powerful 10 hours of sleep did it all! It managed to bring the whole system back to normal. At least I didnt feel that lethargic and tired anymore. Having survived for a mere 4 or 5 hours of sleep for the past few days was a torture to my poor system which usually requires plenty of rest. Undisturbed rest to be exact. Anyway, I got it back and did some 'justice' to myself. (just trying to imitate mj here). Oh well..as the nick suggests, I am living in a dusky twilight period and am constantly keeping a lookout for dawn to set in. And I wonder when will that be. Sigh.
A meeting with MJ was held again this week and I was called a pessimist. Well I dont deny that actually. After many failed attempts on all the tests, I saw some sensible results. But that is also when I realised I still have so much more to complete. If you think preparing the sample was a chore, then removing it is a challenge! Till now, I have yet to find a method to remove it. So when will I be like thomas edison or einstein? or never? (oops corresponds to the thoughts of a pessismist)
And then there is still work for the other. That is much worst. Speaking to the other is like speaking to an alien. okay maybe not that bad..but then again, I had a hard time deciphering what was being said, hard time digesting everything, hard time comprehending, hard time collecting all the thoughts and ideas and putting them into place. And the task is extremely tedious. I realised these days I have subconsciously developed an extremely bad habit of cursing under my breath whenever I couldnt put the samples into place, whenever something cropped up in the project or whenever just something that I didnt expect to happen, happened! Oh man..how bad can things be and how long is the dusky twilight period goign to last and most important of all, will I be able to handle them all??
If you can tell me why did things turn out this way and when is this going to end...
If you can show me some light and give me some direction...
If you can at least decrease my load and give me some space...
If you can just give me some time to sit here and relax and sort out my thoughts
If you can give me back the smile I once wore...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home