blink blink..

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lingg's thoughts for today.




If you should see me blogging away, that goes to show I am very free and having a jolly good time and not knowing how I should kill time? Yeah you are half right. SOrry actually you are wrong, sometimes its the mood, its the killer mood of just dont feel like doing anything and then not getting things right and straight.


Today I realised that:


I haven't seeen MJ for two weeks and it feels weird and awkward. Oh gosh. Its Dr. MJ btw. I think I really havent visited his office for two weeks and I really feel odd. SOmetimes I wonder if I have subconsciously developed a crush on him. Maybe. Hmmm. Many times I joked to my sis about it. Eh it could be true man. No no no....no no!!!


I realised that deep down there exist some unspeakable feelings which cannot be explained. Hmmm. I dont know how to write this but never mind.


I have really been enjoying myself and sleeping alot the past five days and having a jolly good time away from the BMG report and now what is left of me is...tada..TOns of readings to settle and the experimental results. I hope MJ is not goign to kill me if he should ever find out. And then I can imagine him saying in his strict, loud and clear voice "hope you will do justice to the readings" whahahaa I will.,I will, no worries. Wait for me okay...sit there, stay cool and calm and dont be too anxious. I will write you the sweetest report you;ve ever read. Awww...=P


I realised the SW;s work is way too tough for me. For I am only half there. I am a lousy engineer. I am really a lousy engineer. Boo. If only I can have half the brains of his, wow..I will make it big. You bet! Sigh.


I realised that whoaaa...I hav so many things to settle. And TP next week. Gosh. Am I ready and up to it? Tony the instructor is very witty. He won't say "hey look ahead instead of the gears or meter.." he will say instead "Wow I wonder why is the sky so dark at this time when it is just 6pm" expecting you to look ahead, look up at the sky instead. But he is not my fixed instructor. Too bad. Awww...Eh no no, I still think Instructor Raymond is not bad after all (cause I hand-picked him k) but turned out that others could make a better choice. Heh. Biased. I am biased. Scold me. And I just had a lesson with Sylvester yesterday. Another warm and friendly fellow who took me once before and also for the warm-up. Sylvester actually brings the basic and advanced theory books with him all the time and took out to give me some pointers. And even wrote little notes in my book. I mean notes to correct my driving skills. Not sweet little mushy notes in case you were thinking otherwise. If you were to ask me, I think Tony left the deepest impression cause we can crap the whole lesson. Then I will make all the mistakes. But then he will correct me and then laugh at my silly mistakes. Sian. Raymond is the nicest fellow all time round without any temper. Which is why he was chosen at the fixed instructor. Sylvester is not bad actually. Havent gotten Jimson for some time. Edmund also. and Raymond Cheong. These are the few instructors that I can remember.


ANd one more thing...Vertical Marathon coming up this SUnday. I am so fat. WHy test my fitness now? boo


Gotta run now. Till then. Missing MJ alot. Really I mean the work actually. HEh. DOnt think otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home