blink blink..

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pictures at last..

The distressed mind would like to confess that it hasn't been working well lately. In fact, it has been spending a substantial amount of time in deep sleep. It simply refused to wake up and face reality. Oh kind of a loser I should say. Sigh. Actually I really do not know what's up with the distressed mind lately. It refused to function properly and has been slacking and dreaming and drifting away, lost in its own world. It couldnt find a state of equlibria. It seemed like it is trying to retaliate against all the amount of stress both mental and emotional that it has been under lately. Till now, it is still in a confused state and as such it is definitely lifting up to its name. And it woke up late this morning hence totally lost a chance to book a lab session for next week. Can you believe it?

Anyway, I guess I owe many pictures and here they are....

Supper Hop Pictures
Gathering once again with friends I made when I stepped into NTU. A wonderful bunch of ppl indeed....
4/3 gathering..Faezah is still as funny as before and gosh, missed the rest alot too...






Jan's housewarming...=)





In search of inner peace and trying to seek solitude or simply take refuge from the current situation. Everything would not be as bad as it seems if perception is corrected. The distressed mind is still trying to figure a perfect solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home