The 68th Entry
Ladies and Gentlemen, actually more of like I am shouting to myself..ahahhaa...since you can't hear me...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH.....
I got the above picture from the net to compliment my new year theme!~OOOHHHH!!!
This is my 68th entry on my blog!! Its an auspicious number according to the Chinese cause it has an 8 in it! woo hoo!!!! 8 8 8!! Fa Fa Fa!!!! Woo hoo I must Fa Cai this coming year!!! I must I must...Hmm and wishing the exclusive number of ppl who reads my blog..Gong Xi Fa Cai and Wan Shi Ru Yi!!! Most of all Xing Xiang Shi Cheng. Okay my chinese new year greeting words are pretty limited though I have some smses to give me some ideas what to put here but then again, well..I follow the traditions and I stick to them and I am not original so I still think these words do make sense though we have heard them umpteen times when we go visiting! ahahahhaa...
Eh I was just reading the previous entries the other day and oh man oh man....all sound so sad and gloomy and so dull that they left me with a heavy heart after reading. wahahahha...gosh was I so so so damn sad back then? Erm must be!!!But they are gone...good bye to them! (waves)Woo hoo and here I am dancing in the new year in a joyous mood and whistling to the new year songs...woo hooo!!!!!!!!
Today is the second day of the lunar new year. I am waiting for relatives to visit me now!! Since all the visiting have been jammed packed yesterday and left me so giddy due to all the travellign...ahhahaa..today is a perfect time for relaxation...wahahahaa....btw guess what guess what, nobody would have dreamt of this..
tada ==> I went to school in the morning to do my proj!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE THIS but that is a matter of fact and my family members can vouch for me. I did went back to school early in the morning to do my experiment. Yes. Serious. Of course nobody is working today, no technicians, no students and practically no professors except for mine. wahahahahah...So ke lian right? haha. Okay it was a 2 hrs or so thing. And then I called a cab home. =P Alright I admit I was so sian to go back to school but then again since he told me to choose between today and tomorrow and I had to make a choice so I decided to kill myself earlier. Hahahha..kidding. enough of work. =)
And so my going-to-be brother-in-law came with his family and I didnt get to see them. Haha. Its their loss man. Oops. Like they are interested to see me. And they came and they left and then my gtb(goign to be) bro-in-law returned to my place again for some sumptuous home cooked steamboat after visiting my granny...ahhhhhhh.....delicious but then I had no appetite. I think I have already exceeded my limit for new year goodies for this year that I have
break-outs now and I feel so full.
I have a little secret to share -> I ate at least 1 pineapple tart at all the places I visited and at home, I had at least 3 at a go. And I dont just eat pineapple tarts, I eat the other goodies too. I eat the bak kwas and the spicy prawn roll and all the peanut goodies and the kueh lapis and the durian kueh lapis and the love letters and the everythign lah and I ate till I feel so guilty now. I feel so unhealthy and die to get rid of the toxic stored in my body. Yucks. hahaa. Never mind I still want to attack the pineapple tarts later. la la la....oh aand I am coming down with a sore throat and woooo...my pimples hurt!
Why is it that all of a sudden I feel that the crazy girl is back..woo hoo....must be the new year mood or what is it man? or lalallalalaa.....I dont know..Back to the hyperactive self I hope. And I wouldnt want to think of all my work awaiting me...They are collecting dust over there and my dear MJ is missing me so much..but then never mind, let us toast for the lunar new year and may the year of the Pig bring us good health and happiness!!!
And guess what I am going to do after hitting the Publish button........................................................
The attack of the delicious pineapple tarts starts again!!!! =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home