blink blink..

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Its March already.

CNY celebration at Jumbo Seafood restaurant. And the early birds received a hamper! Also please pity the only lady from the table, who was sabotaged to play some games just so as to entertain the crowd! Well you may think the lady is very privileged and will receive extra attention or care from the gentlemen. But you are wrong! It doesn;t happen in this case. Rather, often she is being teased at. Boo =( Haha. Anyway, oh well...its March aagain and the recess week is almost over and I am dead meat!

Post-tp test syndrome. Already starting to miss those guys at cdc. I mean after attending so many lessons from them, of which each lesson last 110min, don;t tell me you kept quiet and didnt utter a single word during each entire lesson? Also even though sometimes I didnt fix instructors, I always seemed to get those few that took me before. And cause we already knew each other before, it is never difficult to crap throughout the entire lesson with some. Why is it that I am starting to miss them so soon? Can't believe it. I won;t have to drive a VIOS anymore. Boo. And guess its time that we part..with absolute regret! But of course I badly want to pass my tp test anyway.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home