the stressed and the stressor
I wouldnt say that the feeling that I have now is those sudden or once in a blue moon kind...I think it has been accumulated over the last few months! So much so that it has really exceeded the limit! *screams* I really feeling like yelling out loud!!! And running 10 laps round the track(but it usually doesnt exceed 3 rounds in reality). what the hohoho..I really want to get this over and done with but deep inside I really would love to do a pretty good and near-perfect job! Okay enough of my rubbish! Well those around me will find me freakingly noisy lately and saying nonsensical stuff cause that pretty explains the accumulation of wonderful "desserts-like" thoughts in my mind. *note dessert*. Many a time, I just want to walk away from all these. I have pushed hard enough, far exceeding the strength I thought I possess..sometimes I am really amazed how far I can go for my passion. But a typical arien, I always have a hard time getting through and getting things completed. bleah! I really would love to embrace the cool breeze, absolute serenity and peace..Thinking of lying on a big grass patch, a big field, the white sand or simply anything under the sky..I just wish to enjoy nature and experience tranquility. I am still in search of that one perfect place! Knights only exist in fairytales. They hold no shining armour or whatsoever. They cannot assure security nor can they bring joy. They are just a term created to confuse and give false impressions. Mars and Venus are two different planets. For two planets to co-exist in a universe, it takes more than just a clap. Differences have to be tolerated and chemistry is obvious. Most of all it is to find the perfect way, the perfect solution to obtain near-perfect equilibrium amidst differences after which both can look forward to creating a universe which is mysterious and somewhat peculiar of which only the two planets could account for. I am from venus. Are you from mars? If so..challenge me at your risk. okay I shall give u a 50-50 chance but really it really depends on the structure of your planet, the various components of life that are being put together to form what is unique only to your own species and most of all do you have the chemical elements that are capable of creating unique and infragile metallic glass which sparkles and define itself in its own way? If so..venus hopes to collaborate with you to create that peculiar universe that will exist only once in a lifetime.
Blink..blink blink blink!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home