the lost angel..
There is this uneasiness that is unshakable (if there is such a word) that keeps triggering me today. I just have a bad premonition about the angel whom I mentioned a long time ago. I wish I can just pick up the phone and we can just talk! really I have this sudden urge to do that but then it would really seemed awkward. I mean..i dont know...I just had to think twice before calling a friend whom I havent talked alot to lately..but then we were close before. I mean would we be able to rekindle our friendship? This uneasiness has been disturbing me for the whole night..throughout the whole appreciation event..where it would be the last hall event for my 4 years in NTU. ANd many memories kept running through my mind. Sigh. So its a friendship lost. Why do u just have to bid farewell without my consent? This is not a mutual affair! Okay so its one-sided and I really really wish the friendship was never lost. If anyone can tell me what is happening to this angel and why do I have this awkward feeling the whole night and why I keep thinking of the angel. The thing really is a frienship lost is a friendship lost? If by any chance the angel has ever thought about or considered our friendship before, I would be most glad. Last year it felt this way and this year its back to trigger my feelings again..why..do I have this discomfort. sighh..would u feel weird if your lost friend suddenly calls u...someone whom u were close to before but because of things and life..u guys had to do ur stuff and hence lost contact along the way..do u think the friendship is still there?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home