blink blink..

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

to Martini Junior with love!

Tomorrow I am going to MJ;s place to present him my fine piece of art! I hope he will like it for I have painstakingly drawn up everything with him in my mind and when I finnally finished my last stroke, emotions took over me. The one-million dollar smile on that "chou" face lit up! Wasted you were not at home to hear me sing my lullaby, to hear my whistle and share my joy. MJ, its for you, with lotsa love and lots of tears and lots of sweat and lots of deprived sleep and lots of stress which practically drove the writer to madness! That was really a tricky and challenging test that you put me through. Now is the time for me to sit back and relax! The next big wave is going to splash real soon..but in the meantime, let us enjoy a cup of latte (sorry but i am caffeine overdosed, so no latte!) so instead give me fine tea and good shopping! Hello malls, here I come! =P And wait wait, what have i missed out...exercise!! Hello, missing you quite a bit, coming to meet you soon I hope. And last but not least...my precious sleep! and where is that k-night? kangaroomaradumnight? u coming or not? or did u just change your plans? keep me informed or I will keep waiting..I decided to show you all this little girl's pics! Btw..MFA? good bye?
She looks so serious without a smile. Wow, relax leh..how come the older you have such small eyes now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home