Random thoughts..
Hmm sometimes I really wonder and will really ponder why is that many times I am put in some difficult situations that are made to really test my limits. Ho ho ho..heaven may be overdoing it actually. So this is my life and it is indeeed very colourful for its pretty much filled with lots of ups and downs.
Actually from another perspective, I would really prefer a colourful life than a monotonous one cause I hate idling around for I love action. Yet again people are just weird and ironic. They say these yet they mean another. I mean myself actually for I love to be in action and stay occupied and kept busy and love to run around (errands). Keep me in a room with nothing to do..I will get very bored in no time. Let me go shopping and I pretty much love it. But just dont ask me to sit in front of the TV the whole day and let time pass. That is punishment. Unless..unless its my favourite show.(maybe then it would be another story)
I woke up pretty exhausted this morning for I watched 8 CDs (1 hr plus or so) of a Japanese Drama all in one night yesterday. Eh, I wept and wept till my eyes became so swollen. The drama is called Love Revolution. It has been proven that my tear ducts are super powerful. Woo hoo..that is good and bad. I dont know but everytime I watch this kind of lovey dovey drama where there will be alot of commotions and emotional stuff going on ooh I will go weak on my eyes. And it reminded me that I havent cried so much lately until last night. hmmm..*shrugs*
Many thoughts ran through my mind not forgetting I felt pretty guilty for not spending my time on other constructive work instead but then again before watching I had done some reading up so it comforts me a little. Haha trying to comfort herself and trying to make herself less guilty when it is very obvious that the crucial final term papers are just round the corner.
I had a good break from all those stuff. I had a few days of good sleep. Off you go all those evil monsters bringing me countless emotional stress and many more..Many times I was made to put on trials and they have drained me emotionally and mentally. For that, sometimes I really really detest them but then again after thinking through, they have indeed helped to shape me for who and what I am today.
That all the many trials had many lessons behind and they were teaching me quietly what life is all about. And that is what made life beautiful. You get to taste the sweet and sour sides of it and that is when you will start to treasure your life even more and would really love to make the most out of it. And that is when I have learnt not to take things for granted.
In search of inner peace and most of all living everyday to the fullest without regrets. Most impt of all, its living to bring joy to those I care for, love and treasure most and that many things should never be taken for granted and they are those I hold dear to especially my family and all my special friends who are always on my mind even though we seldom meet...love you all!!
If doing a favour or anything for someone will make him or her happy without compromising my integrity or hurting myself, I would very much love to bring that joy and happiness to him or her. Given a choice I would prefer to make a person's day than to break the day. Life is short and I would love to live that high life of mine with tons of joys and all without regrets. Cheers! and leaving you this picture I likey...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home