Linggs woes
I have been sleeping a lot the past 2 days. This morning I woke up at 1020am! when I have a lesson at 1030!! And when I returned from school, I slept from 7pm till 10pm. Drained. I am totally drained. Sigh. It's time to pick up all the remnants and put them all in place. I am so tired and I dont know why. tired of everything? Sick of all these rubbish that has been happening lately? SOmetimes I blame myself for my incompetency! It just jolly well shows that I am incompetent, or maybe I have very high expectations for myself only to realise that whenever I fail to meet my expectations I will be totally dejected. Anyway the feeling that I have now is truly sucky and beyond everything! What a mess I am in now..rubbishy stuff to settle and ok basically this is a terrible mess that I have to clear..anyway its just a small thing and I dont understand why somehow or rather I usually make things seemed so complicated when they are just pretty simple. And what the halolu that school is ending so soon and then there are so things to settle!I guess whenever I reach the transition stage it always hit be real hard. Too comfortable in my own comfort zone I guess. And so there are plans to go Phuket with the hall guys. Hmm I dont know man but I have this premonition that things wont go out well for me..so really I dont know if I really really should go and there are so so many things to consider. You probably wont understnad how flustered I am now and the thoughts that are goign through myself now and I can never seem to find a balance for all these and I see all the backlog I have in my school work I cannot help but worry for myself. Serious. YOu can say I am very kiasu and conscientious or whatever but really I care! Who doesnt care for herself? That sometimes you reach a point where practically no one else can help you except yourself. Really..its between you and youself, battling with your own wits and fighting the situation with your sheer determination that of which no one else can help you do that cause they are not a part of your body. I wishh for a better tomorrow or is it because I have been sleepign too much? I dont know..I really dont know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home