blink blink..

Friday, May 11, 2007

It's like a whole load off my mind.

It's like I don;t know how to explain how ecstatic I am feeling now. You know what?

I am just feeling relieved and now it's time to....PARTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Hmm when I say party, please do not only limit that to clubbing for I am not a clubber k..I cannot drink for nuts. My body cannot break down those toxic..oh well! See? I am not borned a clubber!

When I say party, I mean simply...Chill!! Relax!! and take things slowly...And most of all..SHOP till your hands ache so hard from carrying the heavy bags of purchse,

SHOP till your legs ache so much you really wanna scream cause of the heels..

SHOP till you dont feel like eating cause you spent all ur money on everything except food

MOST of all...SHOP till the wardrobe burst!!! aahahhaha (kidding...there is a need to make some comparison btw the amount of clothes I have with that of my sis..at this point of time, I would like to say I am still very far behind that shopaholic!)

Anyway..I was just kidding in case u really believed I will shop till the above mentioned scenarios will happen. In many cases, they do but most of the time, erm oh well..its not because I bought a lot of things but because I am just window shopping and my feet couldnt take it I so wanna cry..

I didnt have any plans for post presentation. I didnt really plan what to do..not even moving out..and packing my belongings in hostel. But I did have plans to meet up with all my closest friends..other than that, I simply hadnt made plans at all...

Maybe that is really because my mind and heart and soul was all with MJ dearest. OMG up till this point of time, I am amazed that I am still obsessed over this super nice prof. He is like my knight in shining armour (ok I take back my words...not really...I cannot scare my potential knights away...) for he was there to help me shield all attacks that I got from the other guy. And he was so enthusiastic and he kept speaking up for me and also when I really appreciate that he was so nice to help up with my setup when my com couldnt start up at first. Haha..See? I told u already..he's a nice prof and he has earned my respect..and what's more, that is precisely why I am so attracted to him...(did I just say all those? omg!!)

Anyway, I guess I dunno man..maybe cause I had seriously been overworked or what I thought I was goign crazy at some point of time. Not crazy..maybe stressed out till all evil thoughts emerged and I start to imagine that I like my prof so much and I am so obssessed with him. ANyway in case u are thinking I am putting things in nicer words for him..but in fact, I would liek to state that my prof MJ is a nice guy.serious. He is so cool!! He hasnt screamed at me before nor had he made things hard. The only blunder he made was to put me under his best friend and had me to work for two profs. BUt thanks to him...even though I hated it so much during the course of the whole entire period..I had really learnt alot! So in conclusion..I still like him just as much.


Oh what crap...Why do I keep rattlign bout him..hahahhaha


Anyway, I am so happy now and I dont know how to share this joy that I have with everyone else. I am thinking..(is this the kind of feeling you will get when u get married?) hahaa it just suddenly crossed my mind..but then again..that was a naive conclusion cause Marriage is really a tough and big decision..how can one feel so ecstatic (with a huge burden and whole load off the mind) during marriage? It would really be a different kind of feeling..different kind of happiness...woooo....just imagine walking down the red carpet with that special someone....woohooo!!!!! Omg..why am I thinking of this now..when my long lost knight is nowhere to be found..I kind of concluded he got the wrong person and now he is having a jolly good time..oh well...nvm...


I am so happy now I dont want to think of anything that is saddening or whatever...I just want to have a good few days of freedomm!!!! Few days cause I had to cut it short I had to go back to hall to pack my stuff. And I cannot wait for PHUket trip! ANd I hope the trip to Korea will come true...that would really depend on my dearest mum!!

Tell u more on the enormous and puking amount of food I had yesterday I feel like a gluton now and I feel so guilty. I really ate ALOT I tell you. If I can get some pics ffrom SM, I will show u guys..oh which reminded me I forgot to take pics at Coca restaurant..omg..when one is so happy...she is so busy smiling and staying happy..she is so over the moon..she forgets everything..practically...

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home