blink blink..

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

tough luck..

(these are the soft toys that I received from friends in hall during my 4 years..)


OOOHHHh...tough luck..lousy day I had. I tell u I am so upset now. I promised to give happening news which sadly did not happen!
I promised to give lively updates but sadly not now...woohooo...I promise to revamp my blog which I didnt finish in the end.
Promises must be kept! Let me remind myself this time and again..

Oh well..I guess when I am really happy..I would be so busy enjoying those sweet memories..and its when I am down that I will sit down and sort things out and type things to u.

Haha...tough luck.tough luck. I totally screwed up an impt interview today. woohoo...how bad can lingg get? to let myself down..oh man...such incorrigible actions that cannot be tolerated. I feel so much like shooting myself now. intolerable behaviour. hahaha...oh well..too bad. gone! time to welcome other better ones i guess...its their loss..woohooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home