lingg sighs..
Like I said before..whenever I am down or upset, elated and overjoyed or just super bored...I will be here! Extreme emotions will lead me to you for u are the avenue where I would like to pour all my troubles for some things can only be expressed here. No where else.
Today is a day of self-denial. Of a loser burying herself in bed trying to escape from reality. Haha...I dunno I woke up with a headache and so the day went accordingly to the headache. I really detest this rubbishy feeling I am having now. Ho Ho Ho.
You know what kept ringign on my head ever since i woke up 15 min ago..? "Life sucks!" that is really pessimistic! hahaha...I realised I love to complain to you alot...so poor readers have to read these super bo liao entries. But actually in the first place this was supposed to be a personal blog until some reason i told a few ppl and so yeah..i have a few readers.
It is this transtition stage which I am going through that makes life really hard. Not that really...not that hard..just that things are so uncertain. No jobs no career leads to no life! No interviews no emails no calls lead to no life once again! How am I going to live when I have no job when things are uncertain, when now it is a case of companies choosing me for I have horrible results such that I do have the privilege to choose the companies instead. Hahaha..(once again I love to complain..what rubbish..sorry hope u dun mind)
And of course, more often than not..people are vexed either about this or that. bout all the impt issues of life, that of which Feelings and emotions are always involved. Of which relationships with people are always intertwined causing sorrow, anger or happiness. Hahaha.
I was just thinking of all the friends I have. Those that I really cherish and those whom I try to make time for even when I have hectic schedules.
First of all, am really glad I met up with them recently..not all but some of them. At least it kept the friendship going. I still remember something which jan told me last time, that for some special friendships, it is not a matter of time. Time itself would not be capable of erasing that special friendship for it has already been forged and the bond is so strong that even if u havent seen each other for ages, both of u will still be able to chat like before, comfortable as ever. And I totally agree with that. It was proven right in my case. More than one case =)
Hmmm...I guess it all boils down to a case whereby both parties reciprocate and treat each other as that special friend of hers or his. If either one do not see the other as a good friend, I mean if one sees one as a friend while the other sees the other as a good friend, well..its just a case of a mismatch of friendships. Like if one treasures the other more, its gonna be a one-sided friendship. Then more often that not, the frienship would not be able to withstand the test of time. And that was why some friendships were lost...
I guess it really takes two hands to clap! Oh well...yeah....its kinds quite saddening to think of such things sometimes but oh well...that is how I am feeling now. Never mind I will elaborate on this further again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home