Hello Phuket!
To the exclusive number of people reading my blog (and all those who stumbled upon my blog)..Hello!! I AM BACKKK!!! From.....
I really tried to select some pictures for this entry but then in the end its just so random. Nevertheless they still form many wonderful memories...( I hope the pics can load..)





Fantastic pictures arent they??? Woooo...I simply love them all!!!! And now for some random pics taken here and there and which explains roughly what was done over there...except that I dont have any snorkelling pics and that I didnt know how to snorkel and also that I cannot swim and then I had two handsome guys to help me and then I felt guilty they had to guide me throughout almost the entire snorkelling experience I hope they didnt miss all the fishes. But I want to tell them (they probably dun read this) that they did a great job cause I kind of think that I can kind of snorkel already. Haha. Try me..next time! =) And I think I am not so fearful of water yet again. Thanks yihan and wengfai...
Anyway here are the pictures..I shall let them do all the talking...
Thats Tse San Jorwe and Ahem.Oh and introducing my water-rafting team. As each boat requires 4 people and my group had like 5 people well..I was lucky that I did not have to row. Haha...the guys did a fantastic job! Thumbs up for them! =)
And we had seafood dinner on the first night and it was not bad considering the price we paid.

And introducing the nightlife over there....
And some random pics taken from the streets of Phuket...



On the first evening wheere we set foot on the Patong beach..woohooo!! I love it!

The first night when we went shopping after dinner

The Banana Boat...

I forgot to tell u that I didnt ride the banana boat in case if you were searching for me...(I mean in case..) ANyway I was on the speedboat(not speeding though) taking pictures of them enjoying themselves..
And I tried this..they call it paragliding or something..anyway it was a breathtaking experience which lasted for like 5 min or less but definitely worthwhile. I got a good view of the whole beach and it was terrrific!
And introducing the nightlife over there....

And some random pics taken from the streets of Phuket...
On the first evening wheere we set foot on the Patong beach..woohooo!! I love it!
The first night when we went shopping after dinner
The Banana Boat...
And I tried this..they call it paragliding or something..anyway it was a breathtaking experience which lasted for like 5 min or less but definitely worthwhile. I got a good view of the whole beach and it was terrrific!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home