blink blink..

Monday, June 18, 2007

Friday I'm in love (its a song)


My life hasnt been all that exciting lately but still good enough except that it seems to be lacking in just a small element of euphoria!


Haha...If I am not broke, I would probably have shopped to my hearts' content. If I am not so broke, I would probably be going on a tour..alone! ahaha..I dont know I just suddenly have this thought of travelling ALONE to a faraway place, where no one else knows me. I will just walk around, eat and shop alone with no company at all. Oh how lonely that would be...But I thought I would love that break and simply set my mind at ease and relax but then again I would have no one else to complain or chat with. How ironic. Alright, I shall bring just 1 suitable companion along with me for this special trip. But then again..when is this going to take place? *shrugs*


okay back to reality! woohoo..about one week after I received my results and I am here lazing around. Basically I have been bumming around lately and sending resumes out randomly and that's that. I flipped the papers. I saw the jobs and yeah I cannot seem to find the one and only one that I would really love! And I had to stop to think..what is it that I really want! Where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years time??


Successful is too general a word. What lies beneath that is a whole lot of immense slogging and tough fight! What would the future be like...hmmm....


Every morning, I check my emails. Every night, I do the same thing. I log on to yahoo and CLICK...and there!!! (0 messages received) or its either some advertisement trying to hype me up ..giving me false hopes! haha...


Maybe it is worth waiting for that perfect job..the job that is specially created for the hyperactive lingg in search of a dynamic environment where she can cast her boundless energy on. (whoa..ahaha)


Oh I am thinking of changing the whole layout of my blog. Yet to find something refreshing, somethinng beautiful, something personalised, something that would really bring out the real lingg! Something that you will really find the real me once u reached the blog. Haha. Oh well I will continue to work on it.


I can't believe I have been blogging for mroe than a year. I tried to look through the previous entries. They all sound so BORING! (cause I always use this to vent all my frustrations after which I will feel really good!) hahahahaha....so guess what...I promise tons of excitement and zest in time to come.


Goodbye to the boring entries...with happening ones coming up real soon!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jan =o) said...

HELLLOOO

haha sorry i wasn't able to reply you last night and wanted to come here to leave a msg and i saw that you blogged about ME ah heh! or rather i hope its me and not some other 'jan' heh...

anyways hey how about meeting up nxt wk like sat lunch or smth? talk to u more online ya

janice =o)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

hi Weiling,

how ya doin? haven spoken to ya in a while. found your job? anyways, wanted to find out how u were so checked out ur blog.

Cheer Up! ur entries sad were bending on the sad side. Rem that anytime you feel bored, just call me! I'm pretty free to meet up!

Fred

9:41 AM  
Blogger lingg said...

Hey Janice. Haha thanks for dropping by and yes I was referring to you. Really glad that we will be meeting tmr and am looking for to it!!!=)Yes chat again and take care. Keep dropping by when u are free. Hope I managed to create a new display before I start work! =)

Hello Freddo! Haha thanks for dropping by. Good to know there are friends who care and hmm apologise for the sad entries. I guess I only choose to protray by sad side here. Need a good balance to make the blog more interesting instead of monotonous. Heh. Hope u are doing well too! take care lots and meet up soon=)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home