Random post on recent updates...
First of all...may I congratulate Ms CWL on her commencement on the 5th July 2007!
Tada.....
Hahhahahaa..congratulations to WL who finally convocated!!! ahahahaha..I am going to join u pretty soon.. 2 weeks more in fact. Heh heh! First was AC then was WL then WL..ahahhaa..eh I realised for convocation it kind of goes from the youngest to the oldest?
Please turn up for mine k...working? no worries..it starts at 6!!! ahahahhahaa...probably gonna end at 8!!!! no more excuses angels! kekekekeke..kidding...
Please turn up for mine k...working? no worries..it starts at 6!!! ahahahhahaa...probably gonna end at 8!!!! no more excuses angels! kekekekeke..kidding...
Also..the arrival of baby Jovan brought some heart warming moments when we all met up! =)
Congratulations PL!!! Baby jovan is so cute so cute I think he will grow up into a handsome guy in future where of course maybe I can proudly announce to people my dearest godson..(erm oh sorry I havent ask for approval yet..) hahahaa...
And featuring XJ whom I also havent really met up for some time...
And now for the picture where the 5 unite!!! Looked at how blessed PL look in this pic. heh heh. This ever so crappy girl was my "partner" in sec 4 who tolerated my messy desk and rubbish antics. oops! I think we have finally grown up! AHAHHAHA...wait till I dig out the old picture featuring the 5 of us and compare with this! I am going to dig out soon....ahahahahahhaa...
And the handsome prince...wooohoooo...cool hairstyle k!
Last but not least...eh janice hope u are reading this again! Congratulations! you are being featured again! heh...=) Thanks for the meet up which I really enjoyed. meet up again k!!!!
kekekeke..hahaha...looks nice right? but the portion is pretty small and hmmm...so-so only...
Oh its pork with cheesy egg and apple slice? hahaha..dun ask me why we finally settled on this k..queer interesting but a little disappointing...
Yeah!!!! Except for the arrival of baby Jovan..the other two features are really very recent updates! wooohooo...many people ask me what I have been doing lately since I am not working and not travelling and not schooling either.
----
Hmm..I have been meeting up with quite a few group of friends, going for less than 5 interviews and trying hard to apply for more jobs. My family says I am "enjoying my life" now...hahahahah...I think I seemed to protray this image for them. I am out almost everyday I guess...If u wanna know if I really am enjoying my life now...hmmm I would say that its almost accurate. Its been a fun-filled time meeting up with many people and catching up with those people whom I really treasure. (so if I have been meeting u lately....)
-----
I guess I probably wont have so much time to meet up when I finally work! But I will make extra effort just for all special people in my lives...woohoo...
And many things happen in my life lately which left me in deep thoughts and many emotional feelings...woohooo....good and bad...but each time, I found I have discovered more and more of myself..imagine..discovering of oneself...hahaha...and the discovery of treasures...
----
sorry the emotional thingy gotta come up now..hahaha...
something which I wanna say to those of u guys...you should know who you are out there!!! (most of u know who u are..)
-------
I love you guys..woohooo....thank you all for just being there...dont have to do anything significant to hype me up for ur presence is all that matters! And to keep all these special friendships and relationship going..woohooo...I have made perfect plans just for you guys...erm...not saying it out though...different special people will have different special treatments from me..hahahaa...for instance: angels will have angelic treatments...woohooo....=)
-------
P.S: can you imagine me being a full-fledged engineer? hahahhaa....where did my dream of being of a traveller go? hahaha...I am still working towards getting to know many people from different backgrounds and cultures..meeting many different types of people..different lifestyles..different characters...different traits...u may thing its a chore but its definitely interesting and amazing to discover different people...I dunno how to tell you...
----------
Cheers!!!! To many heart warming and exciting days to come...I am going to be an engineer soon and I am going to step foot on this path which i think was prepared for me from the very beginning..
---------
goodbye to the devil which kept hitting me with negative thoughts...I am embracing every moment with the angel now..

1 Comments:
haha so weird how come that post that i left a msg that guy also leave.... anyways yup yup really glad to see you and let me know how everything goes kkk =o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home