blink blink..

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Looking for sponsors for upcoming party...


Lazing around at home...


I simply refused to wake up today...had my hunger pangs not hit me at 1plus in noon I think I'll probably be lying in bed dreaming now..hahahha....


I can feel the angel sprinkling her spells on me..woohooo...I am in a jolly good mood now I can dance around and sing to myself for I am home alone!!! woohooo...those who are bored can come and join me...


I hope I dun hit the peak of the euphoria curve if not it will send me down again...but come to think of it..the very peak will make me so so so happy until I probably wont have any regrets hitting it..if u get what I mean...anyway...I think I am going to work soon........


Goodbye to Miss "Enjoylife" that's the name they;ve been calling me for the past couple of weeks..goodbye...with sweeet sorrows...but...I dont really mind cause I am looking forward to embarking on that new phase of life..although I have not played enough seriously!!!!



Maybe I should hold a small party before I start work...with lots of my favourite food...but....I haven't sewn my torn pockets yet....maybe I should get some sponsors for this jolly good occasion..no criteria for sponsors..all are eligible..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home