blink blink..

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lingg's convocation

Hello...this is going to be a long post full of pics as I do not have picassa in this com. And yes I graduated and feel really blessed to have very nice people around me esp my family =)

Here goes:






Professor David Butler who purposely knelt down to accommodate for my height. erm..thanks!


Dear angels...wanling and angeline.


Bruno John, my doubles partner in table tennis! ahahaha....we finally took a pic together!


Shaohong, who always never fail to inspire me with all his kind encouraging words and someone I really look up to.
(p.s: see the man in the background? its shoujun's father..hahaha...oops!)


Raymond - Ge Ge Agony who is always there to listen to all my rubbish. hey hope u are having a good time in US now!!! I dunno why i lost the pic I took with jianda. sigh.


CHin Hock - someone whom i known since yr 1 and by a twist of many funny incidents, we always end up as project mates and lab mates and he had to endured some rubbish...erm...yeah...

Allan - smart and steady guy.

A project mate I erm...cannot recall his name now..oops!


Kailin - hall 6 volleyball player and IVP volleyballer..haha

Mushan - hmmm how did I know him? Tutorial mate and lecture mate? Angeline!! hahaa are u envious? I took a pic with ur SP! ahahahha....


Fabian Tai...

Wengfai..whom I want to thank for taking time off his hectic schedule to turn up for my convocation and I know there were many many inconveniences on his part but he still came nonetheless! =) thankssss...(but he was mistaken for being my teacher when janice saw this pic...ahahhahaa)

Jieming and Jarren...



Yide...hahahaha....he used to resemble my bro in many ways but have since lost the title. one of the pretty good friends in hall...woohoo...
sally...hahaha....my "kisa" ahahhaa....

Joel - hmmm guess we took quite a few pics together in yr 1.....ahahahha.....



Leonard - super nice guy who nv fails to lend me tutorials and answer my rubbish questions and he is a nice guy...really nice guy....


Jorwe - cool...shuai....wahahhaa...

Qingfeng ...
Chris...hahaha....thanks for all the chats and sharing your ideas and everything..hahaha...


Wilfred...omg, my campaigning friend in yr 1 (hahaha..www. ykbx.com or something?)and a friend who always bothers to ask me what happened when I am down and someone who always took the extra to care to ensure I am doing fine..really appreciate it wilfred! =)



And so the long anticipated convocation took place on 25th July. Yeah! With many thanks to those who came down all the way from work, who made extra effort just to turn up for my convocation, who had no time but still came and had no complaints or watsoever and they are 3 special ppl, Angeline, Wanling and Wengfai. Coongratulations to the 3 of u...hahhahaa....wei ling really appreciate it! she loves you all...woohooo!!!!....=) And all those who took pics with me and of course not forgetting my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home