conjuring the KISA..
Welcome! Its the 99th post. Just one short of 100 boring entries...hahahaha....
Hello today I am writing to you because...many things happened lately and my life can be compared to that of a whirlwind. GOsh. I never knew my life is this happening and to think it never was that plain routined and monotonous. The last 2 weeks or so passed by before I even knew it. WL asked me what have I been doing and I couldnt even give her an answer on hand, I was busy with I dont know what...I hardly have time to sit at home the whole day, doing nothing! Apparently I was busy but with not-so-significant errands? oh man..
My health has deteriorated so much lately. Not like it had been really good all this while. The alopecia areata disease struck me again! Had it not been the hairdresser who spotted the bald patch on my scalp, I wouldnt have known I had developed it again. Gosh..The only concern that I have is that this rare disease is still not widely known and not many people know of its cause and effect or whatsoever, which is worrying for who knows what repurcussion it takes? Balding? Am I gonna be bald? hmmm...Apparently it's an autoimmune disease which cannot be cured? However the Chinese had a different approach to this. They say it could be caused by stress? anxiety? hahahaa..which ever is the case, its happening to me again..gasp! And so I had to visit the clinic and had them refer me to the hospital again...which took up a few days to settle this...
And then...I had this really bad tummy ache which had me visiting the family doctor and then it didnt get well and I had to visit this 24hr clinic on Sunday when the tummy ache came again. I decided to see a specialist for this and so...
I have been visiting so many doctors the past few days and weeks that I came down with flu? Hmmm...the worst worst nightmare is the check up I had yesterday was the Blood test! (eeewww...the nurse took 2 test tubes full of my precious blood!!!) And then I had another test, they call it manometry, whereby they stucked this tube with a balloon into my anus. oh man it was a horrible and terrifying experience when they had to inflate the ballon and keep pumping?
oooohhh....grosss..
And then its my career. Which had been quite a headache lately. With peer and parental pressure, job hunting seemed so daunting. woohooo...it was tough making decisions but thanks to those who gave me advice and guided me along the way..
Do you believe in karma? hahahaha...these days I feel I am repaying my karma. Everytime when I meet with hardships, I always think its the someone up there testing my will and my determination. I alwasy think that the hardships are tests arranged for me to grow stronger..so that I will emerge stronger from each encounter.
Lately, I hadnt been emotionally stable. woohoo...the presence of detractors plus recent events was indeed overwhelming for me to some extent. I do not deny that I am emotional and couldnt handle my feelings at times. Its like a battle of wills and minds. With so many things put upon me, I had a hard time dealing and sieving out what I thought I could handle alone. Sometiems I dont understand why I had to be put through such a test. I had to fight and shake off that devil inside myself, that no matter how bleak everythign seemed, I had to summon all energy to kill that devil. I am always debating with myself. haha..maybe I really really was a bad evil person in my past life such that in this life, its time for me to pay everything back...maybe...
Now I guess it is time to summon the KISA (knight in shining armour) to my rescue!! Will the KISA...please show urself now...hahahahhaah.....you over there...stop hiding....I saw you riding the white horse and I saw u holding the shield, clasping the sword in one hand and holding the reins of the obedient horse in another. I saw you...My ailing body and weak soul are calling upon your kind attention...ooohhhh I cannot help but really want to put down all the romeo and juliet lines...probably in the next entry....
Time to welcome a better tomorrow!!! cheers...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home