blink blink..

Monday, July 30, 2007

I am not too sure if I have really gotten the job offer at siaec. Nothing is confirmed yet till the check up is done. Oh well but I am just as excited...ho ho ho...only afraid i wont get through the check up oh well.

When more and more people around me are takign turns to receive their job offers, I feel happy for them. Its amazign how those who played and studied with me are now finally embarking on adulthood. Hahaha..no more wishy-washy. No more lazy afternoons but instead everyone will be slogging hard for their future, their lives..woohoo...its like watching everyone grow up. I am like their grand mother..wonder why...hahhaa..

Anyway, as the day draws nearer for me to finally set foot on my career path, it is now time again that my week is jammed pack with meet-ups. I decided to meet those I havent seen in a while before I start working...so cool right? I am so thoughtful..wow whee..praise me!

I have since stopped shopping! No you are not dreaming...I have practically stopped shoppign for clothes ever since the mango sale I think. oh and the g2000 sale. Can you detect the change in me...I am slowly...cultivating a good habit of saving.....muahahahhaa...as if.....wait till I burn my pocket when I get the job...really..recently I think I am behaving really well...I deserve compliments and treats and free gifts and holidays...at the end of the year..ahahahahaha..I can't believe it. I really havent spent much lately...is it me or is it me?

Cause u dont know that I havent tell you what I am saving for......ahahahhahaa......till the truth is out...be in for a surprise....in....a zillion years to come for now...=)


Cheers! I am so bored!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home