blink blink..

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Forty-two!!!

Some pics with courtesy from janice..hahaha... I was shocked! to see them beside me...really...



hahaa...janice!!! thanks for inviting me to join u and ur family...wahahaha....i think i feel that i am just like one of them..wahahah..(thick-skinned)


(and you wanna see the big long crowd there?)

AND now...................


Wow whee!!!! Happy happy forty two years to all of us......

Lalalala...last saturday, I had the privilege of watching the NDP rehearsal all thanks to janice!!! the great!! who had a ticket to spare for someone who hasnt even been to any single ndp before...hahahaha...is it me or is it me? hmmmm...

Anyway....and my first shot at catching ndp isnt at the stadium but marina bay! duh. ahahaha....but..it's the rehearsal only...u know those warm-up kind, where everything was not up and ppl were just geting ready and not in their full costume for some segments and of course it cannot be compared to the real thing! nvm..I just caught it on the tv anyway...hahahaah...









Now wat is missing in all these pics??? Did u realise that there are NO fireworks? ahhhhhhhhh.....yeah!!! hahahahaa....guess they wanted to save the best for the real thing and so to a big disappointment, we did not get to see any fireworks then! how can it be complete without fireworks? heh...nvm, i just caught it on the tv anyway. hahaha...and it was indeed WOW WHEE!!!! cooooooool!!!! Now I have made a pact with myself...I shall try to save enough to set fireworks for myself...ahahahhahahaa.....dream on u will say...but then again....if I succeed in getting approval from the authorities, I will invite u there...really...hahahaa..
I missed out quite a few pics here due to the camera which couldnt capture nice night modes.

My friend bought a digital canon SLR camera..these gadgets are just not me...but I saw the pictures that it can capture! awesome!!! But I am not a good photographer...hmmmm....

I am in this rubbishy kind of mood, good and bad...I can be so hyper yet sad at the same time. Hahahaha..and oh yah..I think either the weighing scale has malfunctioned, or I need to change my contacts...or hahahahaha......its me lah! been enjoying myself and eating alot lately...(hey they keep saying I am enjoying myself and my life now...erm..I protest! hahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home