blink blink..

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

lately...




Been thinking alot lately. I mean all the time. Now its all about constructive matters.


So my second week of work has started. If u would wanan ask me how is working life? I couldnt give a good gauge now cus it has only just started...hahahaa...but one thing that I know is that its going to get more and more challenging each day and sometimes I gotta be on high alert..ready to act and tink of solutions. Eveready. Just like that battery. heh. I have so many things to tell u about stuff at work but its so hard to get everything down one by one cus my mind keeps running and running. heh. I always have so much to say but then my fingers unfortunately cannot keep up with my corrupted brain. oh well..hahaha...


Its really an eye opener by the way. A newbie fresh out from oven(like what the boss says) well i am just too too too way too too new! Everythign I am seeing things..weveryday i am learning, everyday I am knowing people, everydya I am observing them and trying to find the company's culture. Everyday my lazy brain works like mad. HAhaha..


One thing I would liek to rant and rant is my deprived sleep! ahahha...Everyday i sleep 4 or 5 hrs. I wake up so early to get ready for work. (so enthusiastic man! ahahahah) Anyway,,,I hate to say this but for the past few days I have been dozing off at work at such a frequency rate that I am so ashamed of myself. I simply couldnt help it. Imagine the big room, blasting aircon and sometimes total silence and having to read a huge file of manuals and operating procedures. I need to stay active. Dont ever keep me at a desk the whole day reading..I need to be on-the-go..on my feet kind..if not I will be bored to death. oh well...hahahaha...So eveyday I have been sleeping. Believe it or not, I can just doxze off in front of the boss during meeting. I was readying halfway and my eyes snapped shut and my head followed accordingly. Thsi is how bad the state I am in. Hahaha...Till I had to use coffee as a stimulant this morning!!! and ended up with a bad headache and dry swollen eyes in the evening...I almost surrendered to fatigue. I wanted to dig my eyes out cus my eyse hurt like mad..hahahaa..oh well...


On a happier note, it was my granny;s bday celebration last saturday. took a few pics at my table and sadly not with the main character. hmmm coem to think of it...sometiems i really hate to see people grow old..I mean older ppl getting old...Ageing...guess that;s life and I am glad the celebration served as a good occasion for everyone to bond cus we all seldom get together except for the festive season. Everyone has changed in recent years and its really a good heart warming feeling.

I have so many things to say as I type this entry but really I usually dun get down to getting into details.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home