I fell the other day. again. Was I careless or not I havent any answer...I only know it was a hard fall...I had tripped at first but I couldnt balance myself hence let to the fall......so oh well....whatever or however hard I had braved it, my eyes took control in the end. It didnt pour. It was drizzling....In any case, bad weather affects one's mood and it had to linger for some time.
For the past few days....I woke up in a daze and then I remembered the fall. Today I was shocked it actually flashed across my mind again. It kept pounding hard on me trying to take away my spirits. The whole mornign while getting ready, it kept hitting on me, time and again for no particular reason...inside I was battling hard and exercising choice theory.
I sat at BK with a cup of hot milo, battling it. I started to write, just like I did yesterday...
I couldnt understand why and I couldnt understand why I had fell.
But then again, it always takes courage to get up after a fall. To be able to walk again even though u had injured urself.
And so I am here again, up and walking with low morale and getting my spirits up again. I am not sure if I am heading the right direction or had I got lost but until I see what;s ahead will I be able to make out what lies ahead...the journey hadnt been smooth, it could just be the beginning or something else...it could just be a test put to challenge my will and to get me ready for the real battle. I am not sure. whatever it is...I just hope it wouldnt be that treacherous anymore...for sure its not gonna be easy at all...and will I be falling again I am not sure...clumsy I am you may say...watever the case I am still figuring whats ahead...maybe there isnt gonna be any treasures or gems to pick up along the way...maybe there aren't gonna be any leaves or footprints lying around... maybe its going to be a long and lonely journey.....but till I reach the base camp will I be sure if I should really mount Everest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home