almost...
I wonder who are the ones popping by and reading my boring entries cus i am at the brink of deleting it. oops! this is the first time i ever thought of deleting this blog...I dun want to regret so I am waiting until I am perfectly sane before I do anything rash..haha..
I am just thinking why on earth did I set it up only to have it destroyed in the later years...and its true that if for some reason or so that I ever decide to close this blog, it would have to be a very valid reason which for now the reason is not even near to that. Imagine destroying the rubbish i have spewed and all my effort in getting everything up (ok its not difficult actually) by just the click of the mouse out of a moment of folly. Indeed I am still rational enough to debate upon this instead of just doing it!
HAhahahaha...I am amazed I wrote all those rubbish. OK..BREATHEEEE..I am still sane enough..if next time u dun see my blog..I think u probably know what happened..hmmmm....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home