blink blink..

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello

I am so tired..boo hoo hoo!

They say: Don't take life too seriously. It's a joke!

I say: Yes, I finally agreed! (stubborn me! ahahaha)

Dear blog and some faithful reader(haha),

Sorry for no updates. I think I wont be blogging so often. I am looking for a new place to put all my thoughts and pics. Keep u updated!

Cheers and take care =)

2 Comments:

Blogger jan =o) said...

eh how come changing blog again?!
haha im a faithful reader! jus that hardly ever read blog nor blogs much anymore heh but everytime i do i'll come read urs la
anyways hows about dinner again sometime nxt wk? :D

1:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi ALL! I have lost my access to this account cus I can;t recall my password!

Anyway, I have moved.

To: lingghere.wordpress.com

If u are dropping by, do leave a comment =)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home