blink blink..

Sunday, October 07, 2007

the feeling of emptiness..

Hello! I havent blogged for a month I realised. Partly because I had been busy? or simply too tired already. I am starting to get the hang of the job which entails a certain amount of stress(which job doesnt anyway?) hahhaa. And I havent been able to tell u the colleagues I had in office. Mostly are very kind People I should say. heh heh.

Just thought I shall drop by for an entry. And today's topic is the feeling of emptiness.

Is it because alot of things have been happening in my life that I am starting to get the feeling of emptiness again? This is ironic. When life is easy, I feel empty. When life is not that easy, I feel empty. HAhah. So when will I not have such a feeling?

Everythign couldnt come in place. I still trying to figure a way to find a balance for all these. I havent been feeling contented and happy with my life these days. It seemed like I have lost that whole big complete picture somehow. I got lost whilst attending to many problems along the way. That feelign of being lost and feeling empty and lonely is dawning upon me...sighhh...

It is so so so complex and complicated over here now. The last time I had such a feeling had been some time back.

Sighhh...

P.S. Today I practically slept my whole Sunday away. I only woke up to take my lunch....Am I running away from all the problems???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home