blink blink..

Monday, December 03, 2007

Holidays?!!! Here I come!!!

I think the font is too small that my eyes gotta squint each time I see my blog! hmm...time to revamp...I wonder how many ppl still blog these days.. I am so unfashionably out of date! =(

Anyway I am counting down to my NZ trip! 5 more days to go....faithful readers (wonder how many are there left), I will be away for bout 9 days...will be back on the 16th night! Dun miss me too much...hahahaa...

I don't know...its the latest mood and feeling I get again...maybe everytime before I go for a trip I will be having such thoughts....not like its a long trip aanyway but I just thought this would be an awfully excellent trip completely perfect for me to sort out all my thoughts...and make me think clearer...and of course...come back feeling refreshed and recharged and definitely enlightened. Heh!

I havent pack yet! hahaha...but I am getting excited.

Life hasnt been treating me well lately. haha...I mean since when is life smooth sailing anyway?
Its never perfect! that is life! HAHHA ironic isnt it?

I told a friend that I feel I have been walking around aimlessly these days. Hahah. One spelt out that I was just too focussed on a certain aspect of life so much so that I have withdrawn myself from the things that I really wanna do. Subconsciously I think its true. maybe. haha. you are right!!!

I guess life just has its own way of dealing with our treasures. I think sometimes I take things too hard! haaha..c'mon..loosen up! (haha!!!) I take things too seriously! (c'mon...) hahah..I always wish for things to be the best and most perfect...which is why when it comes to work, I will often be so kanchiong and wanna get things right and perfect...and make sure i put in all i;ve got before i call it quits! till I get too bored over it..till I get overly exhausted.

I have made the same mistake again! I am focussing too much on getting it all perfect and ideal! So engrossed in making things right..( I mean who is there to say what really is right and what is wrong anyway?)

Time to do some soul searching again....

team members...please work together to make our project a success. let's all contribute more ideas and complete it....

Ahhhh...pleasse forgive me for trying to always set ourselves in attaining the goal and be so overly focussed on it so much so that we havent really tasted the sweetness of our journey...our sweat and blood and our effort...

Sigh..I have lost my direction in life ever since I got so engrossed and carried away with work and stuff.

It is time to take a breather..to escape from reality(haha) and...hopefully come back a better and happier person than before....heh!

And I trust that I would and that I would achieve what I set out for in this trip.....


Hear from me again....I will tell u how were things at NZ! I will share with you again how am I....

I think I have suddenly lost the craziness and hyperactivity in myself...I hav quieten down a fair bit...I am not myself cus I ahve matured (HAHAHA....i dun think so..)

till then....be back real soon....

Btw..anyone wanna celebrate xmas with me this year? hahaha.....I love christmas!!! cool...its coming again!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home