BACK!
Back to square one! (old layout again)
Back from NZ
Back to work
Back to MOnday blues
Back to vexed max
Back to Reality!!!
AHHHHHHH......GROANS!!! LIFE's never a bed of roses but can I not have so many thorns?
I havent written to you for very long. I havent vent all my frustrations here for ages. No time?
Or simply couldnt care more? I dunno. Haha...
My colleague says I am whiney! AHAHAHHA,...I totally agree! I am forever complaining and complaining about how imperfect my work is, how imperfect life is!
Refusing to grow up must be! No matter how perfect my dream is, life never matches up to that. When does it anyway?
I must be an idealist! A perfectionist! A freak! hahahaha...this world hasnt any place for freaks like me! hahahahah
Ok ok, I give up. I am not in the bestest mood I ever had. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT....
these are some of my bestest pictures....for you!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home